JLF 2020 Speaker List visit official website https://jaipurliteraturefestival.org
Speakers of soul of Jaipur Literature Festival. Welcome to Jaipur the Pink city of India.
Hello Guest you can call us for any services regarding to hotel booking, Arrival and Departure, Jaipur city tour, Jaipur to Udaipur, Jaipur to Ranthambore, Jaipur to Pushkar tour, Jaipur cycle tour or for your customize tour
Hallie Rubenhold is a bestselling author, social historian, broadcaster and historical consultant for TV and film. Her most recent book, The Five, has been longlisted for the Baillie Gifford Prize and shortlisted for the Crime Writer’s Association Gold Dagger. It is the first biography of the five victims of Jack the Ripper and reclaims the narrative in favour of the women, rather than the murderer.
Asma Khan opened her London restaurant ‘Darjeeling Express’ in 2017 after running supper clubs and a pop-up. A year later, she published Asma’s Indian Kitchen, winner of the Gourmand World Cookbook Award in the Indian Cuisine category in the UK. Khan is the first British chef to feature in Netflix’s Emmy-nominated Chef’s Table.
Nilanjana S. Roy
Nilanjana S. Roy is the author of the award-winning fantasy novels The Wildings and The Hundred Names of Darkness, and writes a regular column on books for the Financial Times. She has edited several anthologies, a collection of essays on reading titled The Girl Who Ate Books and has just finished her third novel, Black River.
JLF Speakers in last year
- Manisha Koirala was born on 16 August 1970 is a Nepalese actress who worked in bollywood movies.
- She got four Filmfare Awards, and title of India's most well-known actresses.
- She was one of the highest paid actresses of hindi movies in the 1990s.
- Manisha Koirala not only was popular for her acting skills also for her beauty, and is often called the 'most beautiful actress of her time
- After 2003, Koirala began to work with independent film makers.
- She was appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Population Fund in 1999 and 2015,
- She was involved in the relief works after the Nepal earthquake 2015.
- She promotes causes such as women's rights, prevention of violence against women, prevention of human trafficking and cancer awareness.
- Manisha Koirala was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2012 and has been cancer-free since 2015.
Jon Lee Anderson
Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
Andrew Sean Greer
Alexander McCall Smith
Jon Lee Anderson
Tawfiq E. Chowdhury