Jaipur Full-Day Tour from Delhi
Explore Jaipur on a full-day trip from Delhi. See the massive Amber Fort, the Water Palace. City Palace (Royal Family Residence), Observatory & Local Bazaar.
About this activity
- Duration 18 hours
- Pick-up service
- Pick-up is provided at your hotel in New Delhi or the Delhi airport.
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund
Explore the City Palace, the Maharaja's residence See the Amber Fort, one of Jaipur's major attractions Visit the Hawa Mahal, known as the Winds Palace, Obesearvatory & Local Bazaar (If Time Permits)
Discover the monuments and palaces of Jaipur on a 18-hour tour from Delhi. Your first stop is the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, or the Palace of the Breeze. See the high wall of red and pink sandstone, built so women of the royal household could observe street festivals while remaining unseen. Stop for lunch at an authentic Rajasthani restaurant before visiting the City Palace, which still serves as the Maharaja's residence. Take in the Jantar Mantar, one of the world's largest stone sundials. Marvel at the Jal Mahal, or Water Palace, built in the center of a lake. Finish the day by exploring local markets.
- Hotel/airport pick-up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking local guide
- All applicable entrance fees (if option selected)
- Lunch (if option selected)
What’s Not Included?
- Recommended gratuities
- Camera fee
- Elephant ride
- If you wish to go for an elephant ride, this can be arranged at additional cost Night Stay on provided on extra cost