Jaipur Private Day Tour
Explore the enchanting city of Jaipur with a city expert. Visit the highlights of the Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and City Palace.
About this activity
- Duration 8 hours 80 kms
- Live guide
- Pick-up service
- Your hotel in Jaipur (please provide your hotel details) Jaipur Airport (please provide your flight details) Jaipur Railway Station (please provide your train details) Jaipur Bus Station (please provide your bus details)
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Bottom of Form
- Explore the Pink City, at ease with a guide
- Learn about the the architectural feats layered within each building
- Marvel at the world's largest stone astronomical observatory
- Visit the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal
Sightseeing through Jaipur, also popularly known as the ‘Pink City’, is the capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India, located in the semi-desert lands of Rajasthan. The unique history of the city has made it one of the most amazing designed sites in the world. This all-day tour will begin at 9:00 AM, taking travelers to the great monuments of the city showcasing the history and achievement of the culture.
Visit the Hawa Mahal, a famous landmark of Jaipur. The palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to be able to visit a site that citizens could also use. The palace is a sight to see with curved latticework arches towering above. The City Palace in another site worth noting while in Jaipur, for its art and structural features. The palace features separated gardens and courtyards that cover a great extending area.
Visit the Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, contains the largest stone sundial in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Built by Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, the monument shows the architectural styles of the time. The Jantar Mantar is still used as an astronomical observatory, which today draws in unique travelers from the world over.
Visit the Amber Fort as one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting on the rugged hills outside of town the Amer (Amber) Fort is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble. The highlight of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), a palace known for its craftsmanship in mirrors.
Finally visit the Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. A wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
- Air conditioned – sedan (for 3 Pax) / Innova (for 4 Pax)
- All sightseeing and transfers by an A/C Car
- Driver allowances (food and accommodation)
- Fuel (petrol/diesel/gasoline)
- Parking charges
- Toll taxes and interstate taxes
- Professional private guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- Other activities
- Air/train/bus fare
- Driver’s tips
Know before you go
An airport pick-up will be available on request, for this service please provide your flight details on booking.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
• You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
• Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
• A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel