Jaipur - Ranthambore Day Trip
Ranthambore is one of the largest national parks in northern India. It is situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, about 180 km southeast of Jaipur. World famous, it has a diverse population of tigers.
About this activity
- Duration 14 hours
- Pick-up FROM JAIPUR
- Your accommodation in Jaipur.
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund
- Enjoy a focussed private day tour
- Savour the taste of an authentic buffet lunch
- National Park entrance fees included
- Observe beautiful animals in Jungal Safari
- Travel in comfort in a Tourist vehicle
In the morning your driver will pick you up at 08:00 from your hotel or desired location in Jaipur, and drive to Ranthambore National Park. Arrival in Ranthambore and stop off at a Resort where you can use the hotel wash rooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your day.
Lunch will be provided at the hotel/restaurant in Ranthambore. After lunch visit the Ranthambore National Park. Spread over an area of 392 sq km along with its nearby sanctuaries like the Kaila Devi Sanctuary, it's the ultimate treat for every wildlife and nature lover. You'll see tigers roaming around, verdant greenery and a priceless array of other species and birds. Considered one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is a major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has attracted the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination. A naturalist will also accompany you.
At 19:00, you will travel back to Jaipur and arrive by 21:30 where you will be dropped at your hotel or anywhere in Jaipur.
Summer Time for Jungal Safari :
Morning Safari Time: 6am to 9:30am - April to June / Afternoon Safari Time: 3pm to 6:30pm - April to June
Winter Time for Jungal Safari: Morning Safari Time : 6:30am to 10am - October to March / Afternoon Safari Time: 2:30pm to 6pm - October to March
Note: As the time of booking, please send valid photocopy of ID such as passport, driving license, Adhar Card, student identity card photo to reserve your Jungal Safari place.
- All transfers/sightseeing by air conditioned Tourist Vehicle
- Afternoon shared Jeep safari at Ranthambore Park
- Buffet lunch
- National park entry fee
- Naturalist during the safari
What’s Not Included
- Tips to drivers, guides at restaurants etc
- Items of personal nature such as telephone calls, telegrams, table drinks and laundry etc
Know before you go
- Ranthambore National Park is closed during the monsoon season, July 1 to Sept 30, every year
- Please bring a photocopy of valid ID like passport, driving license, student identity card photo to reserve Jungal Safari
- Dress code is casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you'll be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions